Kanchanar Guggul is an effective Ayurvedic remedy for treating hypothyroidism, hormonal imbalance, PCOS and joint pains. The word Guggul originated from the Sanskrit word Guggulu means ‘protection from the disease’. It also promotes the functioning of the lymphatic system and in getting rid of toxins.
– Fistula & Inflammation
– Kanchanar (Bauhinia Variegata)
– Suddha Guggul (Commiphora mukul)
– Sunthi (Zingiber Officinale)
– Pippali (Piper Longum)
– Marich (Piper Nigrum)
– Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula)
– Bibhataki (Terminalia Bellrica)
– Amalaki (Emblica Offcinalis)
– Barun (Crataeva Nurvala)
– Tejpat (Cinnamomum Tamala)
– Sukmel (Elletaria Cardamomum)
– Dalchini (Cinnamomum Verum)
1-2 golee twice a day as directed by the physician.
It is best to use this product under medical supervision.
Self medication with this medicine is discouraged.
Its avoided in pregnant and lactating mothers.
Lic No. 100g 2360/068/069/DH-67
Lic No. 25g 2361/068/069/DH-68