Gokshuradi guggul is a traditional ayurvedic compound used to support the proper function of the genitourinary tract. It strengthens and tones the kidneys, bladder and urethra as well as the reproductive organs. The main ingredient, gokshura, is renowned for its rejuvenating action on the kidneys and prostate.
– Arthritic problems
– Gokshur (Tribulus Terrestris)
– Guggul (Commiphora Mukul)
– Sunthi (Zingiber Officinale)
– Marich (Piper Nigrum)
– Pippali (Piper Longum)
– Haritaki (Terminalia Chebulla)
– Bibhitaki (Terminalia Bellrica)
– Amalaki (Emblica Officinalis)
– Nagarmotha (Cyperus Rotundus)
1-2 golee twice a day or as directed by the physician.
It is best to use this product under medical supervision.
Self medication with this medicine is discouraged.
Lic No. 25g 2357/068/069/DH-64