Used for centuries as household remedy to treat stomach ailments to maintain proper function of the gastrointestinal tract. Primarily used for eliminative functions such as defecation, Micturition, flatulence.
– Useful for diarrhoea
– Stomach pain & gastro-intentinal disorder.
– Marich (Piper Nigrum)
– Pipala (Piper Longum)
– Sutho (Zingiber Officinalis Rose)
– Jeera (Cuminum Cyminum)
– Jwano (Trachyspermum Ammi)
– Mugrelo (Nigell Dimascena)
– Hing (Ferula Asafetida)
– Ajmoda (Apium Graveolens)
– Birenoon (Black Salt)
1 teaspoonful twice a day with warm water after foods or as directed by the physician.
Size: 100 gm, 50 gm
100gm Lic No. 5408/077/078/DH-209
50gm lic No. 5410/077/078/DH-211